Jobs For Students Part Time Work In 2022 By ZgrJobs
Jobs For Students
Every Knight Cancer employee is expected to embody our guiding principles:
- We act BOLDLY—Breakthroughs require pushing the boundaries of science, exploring new frontiers, and thinking differently
- We SUPPORT each other—Respect leads to trust, which leads to excellence
- We work as a CONNECTED team — We must leverage our collective brain power to conquer cancer because no one individual can do it alone
Function/Duties of Position:
- Under direct supervision, primarily performs basic research or lab activities similar to a Research Assistant 1 or Lab Aide*.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office programs, word, power point, excel, outlook
- Experience with data entry
- Experience with literature searches
- Willingness to ask questions and receive feedback about work quality
- Strong verbal communication and organization skills
- Undergraduate Program
All are welcome: Oregon Health & Science University values a diverse and culturally competent workforce. We are proud of our commitment to being an equal opportunity, affirmative action organization that does not discriminate against applicants on the basis of any protected class status, including disability status and protected veteran status. Individuals with diverse backgrounds and those who promote diversity and a culture of inclusion are encouraged to apply. To request reasonable accommodation contact the Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Department at 503-494-5148 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Paid, Part-Time Placement for Undergraduate Students:
The New York State Office of the Attorney General’s Constituent Services Bureau (CSB) is seeking a talented
undergraduate student for a paid, part-time placement. The selected student will play an integral role in reviewing and
determining next steps in the processing and transferring of documents to departments for further handling. Applicants
must have immediate availability.
The CSB is one of the primary points of public contact for the OAG and serves as a vital liaison for resources and
information between the Office and members of the public. The CSB receives thousands of phone and email inquiries
each year which must be analyzed, responded to and correctly routed to the legal bureaus. All inquiries are entered into
the agency’s case management system. A significant proportion of these inquiries are addressed by other departments
through their respective complaint mediation programs; others may be related to ongoing inquiries or matters.
Please be advised that the CSB supports the work of the legal bureaus but does not itself engage in legal casework.
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Support the daily operations of the CSB;
- Review written inquiries (emails, transferred records);
- Enter communications into the agency’s case management system;
- Research cases to correctly route or process;
- Scan and upload documents; and
- Update and create CSB reference guides and other materials.
- Demonstrates a highly professional and customer-focused attitude/approach;
- Highly organized and detail oriented;
- Able to assimilate new information readily;
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills;
- Manage and prioritize multiple, time-sensitive tasks simultaneously;
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and other MS Office programs is required; and
- Adaptable and flexible-must work well in a highly dynamic environment.
- The OAG is currently offering students two program format options: hybrid or remote. Please review the
following for information about each format option.1) A hybrid placement option, which means students may report to their designated workstation up to two
(2) days per week.
- Since students working in this format will have an in-office presence, confirmation of their
vaccination status is required. If students are not fully vaccinated, they may be required to
provide regular negative COVID-19 PCR tests at a frequency determined by the agency. The
agency will consider religious and reasonable accommodations.
- On the days students will be working remotely, they will need to have access to a reliable
computer, a secure internet connection, a phone and a sufficiently quiet and private workspace
to telework.2) A remote placement. Students in this format must have access to a reliable computer, a secure internet
connection, a phone and a sufficiently quiet and private workspace to telework.
- Applicants for paid student positions must be full-time students in good academic standing as defined by their
schools and either rising juniors or seniors. Additionally, applicants who are available to work the full
academic year 2022-23 (fall, spring and summer) are strongly preferred.
- The selected student will work between 15 and 30 hours per week for the full academic year (2022-23). Please
be advised that reappointment for additional semesters/terms is possible but neither automatic nor guaranteed.
- The selected candidate will be hired as a student assistant and paid hourly at the undergraduate student rate
which is $16.24.
- Applications will be accepted online, and the placement will be filled on a rolling basis.
- Applicants must be available by video conference for interviews.
- Applicants must be eligible to be employed in the US. NYS residency and US citizenship are not required.
- Applicants are encouraged to learn more about the OAG prior to submitting their applications by visiting the
Divisions and Bureaus and Media sections of the OAG website.
Candidates from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
The OAG is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
Ho w to Apply
The following section provides detailed instructions about the application process and the application requirements.
Please review the complete list of instructions prior to preparing and submitting your application materials online. To
apply, please click on the following link: CSB_NYC_PUGS_2022
- Applications are being received online. Applications are submitted separately for each bureau/regional office, and
an applicant’s candidacy for each application is determined separately by each bureau/regional office.
- The application deadline is July 29,2022, but please note the placement will be filled on a rolling basis.
- The following documents are required for each application that is submitted:
(Click on the document name to learn more)
1. Cover Letter
- Address to the Legal Recruitment Unit, 28 Liberty Street, New York, NY, 10005
- Indicate why you are interested in a placement with the OAG and what makes you a strong
- Please indicate your format preference: hybrid or remote.
- Indicate your availability and preferred work schedule.
- Ensure your resume is complete and current prior to submitting your application.
3. List of three (3) references. Submit only professional (i.e., supervisor or professor) references.
- Indicate the nature and duration of your relationship to each reference.
- Include contact information and email addresses for each reference.
- Please note, your references will not be contacted until after you interview for the placement.
4. Writing Sample Select a sample from an assignment you prepared for school that demonstrates your ability to
analyze and organize information into an effective document.
- Failure to submit a complete application will delay the consideration of your candidacy.
- Please allow at least three (3) weeks for your application to be processed and reviewed by the hiring
bureau/regional office. You may submit an application status request by clicking here.
If you have questions about a placement with the OAG, the application process or need assistance with submitting your
application, please contact Legal Recruitment via email at email@example.com.
also read this post: Data & Analytics Jobs For Students In 2022 By ZgrJobs
Specialist, Student Affairs Help DeskP:
Austin Community College is a public two-year institution that serves a diverse population of approximately 41,000 credit students each Fall and Spring semester. We embrace our identity as a community college as reflected in our mission statement. We promote student success and community development by providing affordable access, through traditional and distance learning modes, to higher education and workforce training, including appropriate applied baccalaureate degrees, in our service area.
As a community college committed to our mission, we seek to recruit and retain a workforce that:
- Reflects the diversity of our community
- Values intellectual curiosity and innovative teaching
- Is attracted by the college mission to promote equitable access to educational opportunities
- Cares about student success and collaborates on strategies to facilitate success for under-represented populations
- Welcomes difference and models respectful interaction with others
- Engages with the community both within and outside of ACC
ACC is committed to the ongoing systemic changes needed to ensure the increased recruitment, inclusion, retention, and completion of historically underserved and under represented populations. Through continual strategic community engagement and professional development of administrators, faculty, staff, and students, the college demonstrates its dedication to fostering a culture and climate for equitable outcomes.
As an open access and low-cost institution, ACC is proud to serve a diverse student body. Dedicated faculty members are excellent professors who help students achieve their educational goals and are sensitive to the diverse cultures and socio-economic backgrounds of our students. In 2017 our faculty adopted a Statement of ACC Faculty Values. This Statement affirms that ACC’s faculty members value collaboration, service, agency, scholarship, inclusion, and teaching, all of which attest to our commitment to equity, diversity, and inclusion at the heart of our mission.
Specialist, Student Affairs Help Desk
To interact with customers in a call center environment to provide and process information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about Austin Community College (ACC) services and procedures.
This is a fully remote position.
Working hours are assigned within the hours of operation of Monday- Thursday 8 am – 7 pm, Friday 8 am-5 pm, and Saturday 10 am – 4 pm.
2) Utilizes problem and change management processes to perform root cause analysis, and make recommendations to eliminate the root cause.
3) Coordinates and dispatches second and third level work requests when requests cannot be completed at the first level.
4) Enters all requests into the Action Request System, and monitors progress through to resolution.
5) Contacts customers within the specified time frame to confirm problem resolution as well as degree of satisfaction with work completed.
6) Documents and publishes self-help procedures, hardware and software installation and setup procedures, and lists of ACC supported software and hardware.
7) Advises clients of scheduled and unscheduled down times.
8) Monitors virus alert web pages and makes recommendations in relation to sending out bulletins that highlight warnings and instructions for preventing viruses from interrupting business.
- Help desk policies, standards, and protocols.
- Help desk action request systems.
- Virus monitoring processes and virus alert protocols.
- Hardware and software installation and setup procedures.
- Customer service principles and practices.
- Relevant computer applications.
- Maintaining an established work schedule.
- Analyzing problems and making recommendations in relation to change management processes.
- Effectively using listening skills, adaptability, and initiative.
- Effectively using both oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to cope with stressful situations.
- Effectively using interpersonal and communications skills including tact and diplomacy.
- Effectively using organizational and planning skills with attention to detail and follow-through.
- Maintaining confidentiality of work-related information and materials.
- Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships.
- Use a variety of spreadsheet, word processing, database, and presentation software.
Required Work Experience
- One year related work experience.
- High school diploma or educational equivalent.
Other Preferred Qualifications
- Bilingual in English/Spanish.
July 22, 2022
3 thoughts on “Jobs For Students Part Time Work In 2022 By ZgrJobs”
Greetings! Very helpful advice in this particular post! It is the little changes that make the most significant changes. Thanks for sharing!
Good post. I certainly appreciate this website. Continue the good work!