Student Loan Counselor – Part Time – Remote Jobs Latest In 2022 Jobs By ZGRjobs
Student Loan Counselor – Part Time
Student Loan Counselor
- Makes outbound calls to students and references and counsels them on options to manage student loans and to keep / bring loans to a current status through payment, forbearance or deferment
- Communicates by telephone and/or in writing/e-mail to borrowers to inform them of their responsibilities and the consequences of default
- Receives predictive telephone dialer system transfers and handles them within required measures
- Maintains clear, concise and accurate documentation of borrower accounts, including all contacts made and received
- Maintains current and accurate knowledge of laws and regulations affecting the repayment of student loans, including the consequences of default and the various payment / deferment options available to borrowers
- Updates loan status on Loan Tracker
- Participates in work group activities to solve problems or improve processes
- Complies with all policies and procedures
- Analyze, identify and solve problems while using sound judgment. Able to implement solutions to address business issues. Knows who to involve and takes appropriate action
- Required to work a mix of day and evening shifts; work schedule is subject to change due to needs of operation
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED
- 1+ year office/business clerical or customer service experience
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office to include Outlook
- Ability to type and talk at the same time and toggle between programs
- High speed internet connection
- Experience working in a call center environment
- Experience working in the financial industry including but not limited to student loans, collections and/or banking
- Experience working in a fast paced and changing work environment
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
Student Loan Counselor Job
- Place outbound calls, send letters, and send emails to contact delinquent borrowers and advise them of their repayment responsibility and options.
- Receive phone calls from students, answering their questions regarding their loans and repayment options.
- Counsel borrowers regarding the requirements for deferment, forbearance, rehabilitation.
- Obtain completed deferment and forbearance forms from borrowers and submit them to the appropriate servicers in accordance with department guidelines.
- Track and report contact and cure activities in accordance with departmental guidelines.
- Follow approved scripts and use approved letters in student contact activities to ensure compliance with company and regulatory requirements.
- Achieve the weekly, monthly and quarterly cure and activities goals set by management.
- Act as liaison between the student borrower and the loan servicer to obtain verbal forbearances and to update borrower information.
- Skip-trace borrowers and update student database (CampusVue) with new demographics.
- Cooperate with quality assurance in all review and process refinement activities.
- Assist in the confirmation / research of cures obtained from 3rd party cohort servicers.
- Complete other duties, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Two to four years’ experience and/or training
- Call center experience in default management and/or consumer loan collections
- Fundamental skill level in MS-Excel
- Accurate recall and input of data
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Attentive to details and listens well
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive data
- Ability to spend long periods of time on the telephone and follow a script
- Self-starting and able to work consistently without direct supervision
- Ability to interact in a professional manner with borrowers and co-workers
- Ability to explain options clearly to borrowers
- Must be able to work evening and weekend shifts as necessary or assigned.
Fort Lauderdale, FL, USA
Student Financial Services
00091 Kaplan Higher ED
School Based Counselor in Clinic Job
Citizens Memorial Hospital (CMH) is recruiting for a LCSW, LPC, or a LMSW with 1 or more years of experience to join the dynamic team of providers already in place providing exceptional patient care at the Osceola Medical Center. The ideal candidate will be licensed in Missouri, obtain CPR certification, have strong communication skills, and love working with children of all ages.
We are a friendly, out-going clinic that loves to serve our community. There is a growing need for mental health services in the area, so our counselors will often work closely with providers to serve patients in urgent need.
The CMH School based counseling program employs therapists who are Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW), Licensed Master Social Workers (LMSW), or Licensed Professional Counselors (LPC) to work on site in our local school district. The students are seen in the school setting to alleviate parents & guardians from having to bring students into the clinics for ongoing therapy services. The therapists can work with the schools to try to avoid core conflicts. The initial intake visit takes place with the parent or guardian present in a CMH clinic to provide informed consent prior to beginning school-based sessions. Referrals to our school based counselors come from teachers, school counselors, primary care physicians & parents. Billing is handled by CMH and is billed through the student’s medical insurance. Sliding fee scales are also available.
A typical day will include: new patient intake and assessments. After an initial intake, child would be seen on a one-on-one basis in the school setting. These sessions typically last 30 minutes to an hour in length. Therapists will provide behavioral and cognitive strategies to remove barriers for patients. Therapist will complete assessments and evaluations of patients in EMR system. Therapist will provide counseling for problems such as ADHD, OCD, ODD and other behavioral issues as well as provide treatment for anxiety/depression, loss/grief, anger and trauma. Therapist may also participate in crisis and risk assessment at schools or providers’ requests. Therapist will refer students on for additional community services and other needs as deemed.
This position is Full time 8am – 5pm
- Competitive salary based on production
- NHSC site for tax-free student loan assistance
- Annual merit increases
- No cost health insurance option for employee
- Full suite of insurance benefits available for employee and family
- Annual CME allowance with paid CME time available too
- Early access to pay with on-demand PayActiv Program
- Employee assistance program
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Company paid long term disability plan
- Employee discounts
For more information about this opportunity please contact Nicole Breedlove at 417-328-6251 or by email at: email@example.com.
Degree: Bachelor Of Science – Social Work
License: LIC-LCSW LICENSED CLINICAL SOCIAL WORKER
also check this job: Sales & Reservations Agent Jobs (Part Time) Work From Home $19/Hour
2 thoughts on “Student Loan Counselor – Part Time – Remote Jobs Latest In 2022 Jobs By ZGRjobs”
Thanks for your blog, nice to read. Do not stop.