Customer Service Representative Part Time Jobs High Salaries $3,677/Month
Customer Service Representative Part Time
Part-Time Customer Service Based Phone/Chat Agent:
This position works out of our office in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. We do not have a work from home option. The customer service representative answers telephone calls and responds to member facing chats to provide information regarding Costco.com, research member’s online issues, provide assistance with website navigation, use problem solving skills, and advocate for Costco members in a friendly and efficient manner at the U.S. Member Service Center for an international membership warehouse chain.
Tasks and responsibilities:
Answer a high volume of incoming phone calls and/or member facing chats
Determine member needs and provide appropriate solutions, including answering general Costco.com/product questions and researching complex situations regarding online orders, tracking, and deliveries
Consider and offer compensations as necessary
Operate as the liaison between Costco.com customers, vendors, buying and operations staff
Uses multiple computer programs simultaneously on multiple screens while on the phone or responding to chats
Uses problem solving and critical thinking skills to resolve order/product/delivery issues
Required skills, abilities, and certifications:
Education/Training: High School Diploma or GED preferred
Licenses/Certifications: Ecommerce Member Service Agent Certification after completion of 14-day training course
Experience: Previous customer service experience preferred
Knowledge/Skills: Customer Service, computer literacy, professional business writing, proficiency with typing (Minimum typing speed of 30 wpm) and excellent communications skills required
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and split days off
Recommended skills, abilities, and certifications
Strong background in customer service including excellent communication skills, prompt friendly service and excellent follow through.
Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Ability to take ownership and solve problems
Ability to demonstrate learning and decision making skills
Strong time management skills
Bilingual capabilities a plus
Costco Wholesale Member Service Center provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- Disability accommodations
- Inclusive of minority and disadvantaged groups
- LGBTQ+ friendly workplace
- Diversity and inclusion training or programs
- Paid time off
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
We follow state and federal guidelines.
Work Location: One location
Customer Service Representative:
Looking for extra income? Something that has flexible hours that you can choose? Want to grow with a company that promotes from within? Indeed Flex is seeking Full-time and Part-time Customer Service Representatives for one of our clients in San Marcos, TX. This is an entry-level role and does not require any previous experience!
Benefits: Indeed Flex offers comprehensive benefits to all employees to fit a variety of needs and situations including:
- Weekly Pay
Job location: S Guadalupe St. San Marcos, TX, 78666
- Full-time or part-time (15 to 40 hours a week)
- Flexible schedules available
As a Customer Service Representative, you will conduct outbound calls and survey respondents on a wide variety of topics. Telephone Interviewers collect survey data by phone and complete the following duties on a daily basis: making outbound phone calls, reading a script verbatim, asking questions to respondents, and recording responses to open-ended questions or multiple-choice questions.
You will conduct telephone interviews, Polls, and Customer Satisfaction Surveys. Never any sales or collections. Be part of an exciting company and make a difference with your work!
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable talking on the phone
- Basic reading, computer, and typing skills
- Basic understanding of good customer service
- No experience is necessary. Paid Training provided.
About Indeed Flex: Want to work when you want, where you want? Join Indeed Flex, the staffing platform of Indeed – where we help you to get jobs with our clients directly.
Through our app, you are able to browse jobs near you and get paid weekly directly into your bank account.
Download the Indeed Flex app on the Apple Store or Google Play store today!
Customer Service Representative- Work From Home
This position handles customer service inquiries and problems via telephone, internet or written correspondence. Customer inquiries are of basic and routine nature.
- Handle incoming calls from members and providers regarding claims status, benefits and eligibility, PPO participation, etc
- Maintain department established performance metrics at a meets or exceeds expectations level
- Work together as a team and apply the Aetna Core Values in day-to-day operations
- Creating a Differentiated Service Experience
- Demonstrating Service Discipline
- Handling Service Challenges
- Providing Solutions to Constituent Needs
- Working Across Boundaries
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
- Call center and medical terminology/insurance experience
- Experience in a production environment
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
Please see above
High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Customer Service Support Representative (Call Center)
The Customer Service Support Representative will report to a Customer Relations Supervisor and serve as the primary support to ensure that families who have enrolled with a Connections Academy school are served with a best-in-class customer service experience. The team works closely and collaboratively with other Enrollment and Customer Engagement teams to ensure that the customer’s experience will be delightful.
The position is expected to have a broad-based knowledge of the post-enrollment experience and Connections Academy program knowledge. A successful Customer Service Support Representative will be able to provide a timely one-stop resolution for enrolled families, whether on the phone, in email, or through a support ticket.
- Provides immediate, ongoing, and efficient information and problem resolution to families in a timely manner via telephone, e-mail, or support ticket management.
- Utilizes systems and tools as prescribed to provide the most accurate solutions to customers.
- Completes assigned administrative tasks to high standard and on time, including Issue Aware support tickets, email, webmail, and Address Change requests for enrolled families.
- Provides efficient conflict resolution in a friendly and professional manner.
- Participates in regular team meetings, one-on-one leadership meetings, and training opportunities as assigned.
- Protects the privacy of student account information through compliance with federal student privacy law (Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
- Maintains a productive working relationship with other departments, and school leadership through professional communication, both written and verbal.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills, including the ability to calmly deescalate issues and take appropriate action to resolve problems and offer solutions.
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency with software applications used in the department, including Salesforce.
- Accountability, skilled at trouble shooting and owning the solution.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work under time-sensitive deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to use active listening skills.
- Strong research skills; must be able to utilize resources to find answers and to follow processes and procedures expected of the position.
- Demonstrated understanding of FERPA guidelines and internal policies regarding student and employee privacy.
- Ability to understand and follow professional standards.
- Preferably with prior call center experience.
- High School Diploma required.
- Customer service experience required, experience in an inbound phone queue a plus.
- Prior experience with a CRM, like Salesforce, a plus.
- Familiarity with MS Office Suite a plus.
This position will be 40 hours/week, Monday-Friday, and have an assigned shift within 8am-8pm ET.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Pearson provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the starting pay for this role is $19/hr. This position is not bonus eligible, and information on benefits offered is here.
Learning is the most powerful force for change in the world. More than 20,000 Pearson employees deliver our products and services in nearly 200 countries, all working towards a common purpose – to help everyone achieve their potential through learning. We do that by providing high quality, digital content and learning experiences, as well as assessments and qualifications that help people build their skills and grow with the world around them. We are the world’s leading learning company. Learn more at pearsonplc.com.
Pearson believes that wherever learning flourishes, so do people. We are committed to being an anti-racist company in everything we do. We value the power of an inclusive culture and a strong sense of belonging. We promote a culture where differences are embraced, opportunities are accessible, consideration and respect are the norm, and all individuals are supported in reaching their full potential. Through our talent, we believe that diversity, equity, and inclusion make us a more innovative and vibrant place to work. People are at the center, and we are committed to a sustainable environment and workplace where talent can learn, grow, and thrive.
To learn more about Pearson’s commitment to a diverse and inclusive workforce, please click here: http://www.pearson.com/careers/diversity-and-inclusion.html
Pearson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of E-Verify. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other group protected by law.
Job: CUSTOMER SERVICE
Organization: Virtual Learning
Customer Service Representative – Remote
- Shifts are Monday-Friday, between 6:00am – 6:00pm
- 9+ weeks of Instructor-led paid, virtual training
- Up to 16 days PTO, 11 paid holidays
- 8 hours paid Volunteer hours to serve our community!
- Up to a 12% Annual bonus based on Corporate Goals and Individual Performance
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- 401(k) up to 5% dollar per dollar match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee discounts, Gym Reimbursement, Wellness Programs, incentive bonuses and more!
- Customer Care: Identify, research, process, resolve and respond to customer inquiries and correspondence via telephone, written communication and/or in person.
- Member Advocate: Explain to customers a variety of information concerning the organization’s services, including but not limited to, contract benefits, changes in coverage, eligibility, claims, BCBSAZ programs, provider networks, etc.
- Our Customer Advocate Phone Specialist will typically answer 40+ calls per day
- Answer a diverse and high volume of health insurance related customer calls and correspondence daily.
- Meet quality, quantity, and timeliness standards to achieve individual and department performance goals as defined within the department guidelines.
- Document and record facts regarding inquiries and correspondence by updating BCBSAZ files and system.
- Demonstrate and maintain current working knowledge of the required BCBSAZ systems, procedures, forms and manuals.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 1 year of external Customer Service Experience
- Intermediate skill in use of office equipment, including copiers, fax machines, scanner and telephones
- Detailed oriented, maintain confidentiality and privacy and ability to navigate multiple computer systems and software programs
1 thought on “Customer Service Representative Part Time Jobs High Salaries $3,677/Month”