Survey Interviewer- REMOTE Part-time Jobs High Monthly Salaries $4,723/Month
Survey Interviewer- REMOTE Part-time
Survey Interviewer- REMOTE:
- Deliver scripted multiple-choice questions over the telephone and accurately record responses often using a computer-aided telephone interviewing (CATI) system. We will train you on delivering the script and how to enter the responses.
- During each survey interview, we’ll ask you to positively engage with members of the public and remain neutral and unbiased regarding their responses.
- Continue to build skills by learning from colleagues and your Team Lead who are there to support your progress and project goals. Our goal is to develop highly trained and motivated team members who can enjoy a dynamic and rewarding work experience.
- High school diploma/GED
- Clear telephone speaking voice and ability to read accurately from a script
- Basic computer skills including keyboard skills and accurate data entry.
- Fluent in reading and writing in English.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time in a production work environment.
- Previous call center, customer service or collections experience strongly preferred.
- Previous experience collecting and recording data from the public
- Active listening and communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to positively engage with members of the public and remain neutral and unbiased during the phone interview.
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills including courtesy, professionalism, and a cooperative attitude.
- Ability to be flexible in a work schedule and to work limited overtime as necessary required.
Working at ICF means applying a passion for meaningful work with intellectual rigor to help solve the leading issues of our day. Smart, compassionate, innovative, committed, ICF employees tackle unprecedented challenges to benefit people, businesses, and governments around the globe. We believe in collaboration, mutual respect, open communication, and opportunity for growth.
and we will be happy to assist. All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations. Read more about non-discrimination:
Nationwide Remote Office (US99)
Remote Telephone Research Interviewer
A great job without leaving your house! All you need is a computer, access to the internet, and your own headset to make calls. EurekaFacts is looking for people to work evening and Saturday hours. If you are interested, don’t let this opportunity pass you by!
A Telephone Research Interviewer’s responsibility is (1) to conduct phone research interviews and surveys, (2) to recruit and screen potential respondents for participation in qualitative research studies, and (3) to determine how each respondent’s answers align with the study specifications and/or quotas. Telephone Interviewers provide assistance in developing and conducting outreach efforts to various community-based organizations. Telephone Interviewers also input and record data, notes, and logs from the conducted recruitment and research interviews, surveys, any other research activities. This is a perfect entry position to learn and gain experience with various opinion and social science research methods.
Part-Time. This position will work 20-29 hours per week, Monday through Saturday.
- Recruit quality respondents within the criteria of the assigned study.
- Be aware of quotas and specs on all of your projects.
- Be accurate on ALL paperwork, screeners, spreadsheets, call record sheets, and time cards.
- Keep Recruiting Supervisor and Project Lead updated on any problems encountered while recruiting a study, i.e. why people are not fitting the study criteria.
- Conduct phone research interviews and surveys. Recruit and screen potential respondents to participate in qualitative research studies. Determine how each respondent’s answers align with the study specifications and/or quotas.
- Provide assistance in developing and conducting outreach efforts to various community-based organizations.
- Provide assistance with conducting, administering, hosting, and proctoring of in-person qualitative research such as cognitive interviews, usability testing, and focus groups.
- Input and record data, notes, and logs from recruitment and research interviews, surveys, and any other research activities.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Desktop computer or laptop, and a working headset with speaker and microphone.
- Internet access (must be able to maintain the following connection specs: >5 Mbps Up and >25 Mbps Down).
- Must be well-spoken and comfortable speaking on the phone.
- Professional oral and written communication skills.
- Must have a positive attitude.
- Intermediate understanding of Microsoft office productivity tools including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Must be flexible and able to multi-task.
- Must be a team player that pays attention to detail.
- Willing to work when needed including mid-day, evening, or Saturday.
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Staff Customer Researcher
Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small businesses. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaigns, CRM, and analytics tools.
This role sits on the Customer & Market Insights team within the Strategy department, a growing department at Mailchimp that supports the creation and deployment of corporate strategy and helps guide internal teams on driving business growth.
As a Staff Researcher on our Customer Research team, you will be embedded on one of our strategic initiative cross-functional teams, responsible for elevating the customer voice and ensuring strategic decisions lead with the customer in mind. You listen hard, observe everything, and can skillfully synthesize large amounts of information into actionable insights. You take the lead on complex, high visibility projects, synthesize multiple data sources to tell a holistic story, and adeptly socialize insights across your initiative and to executive audiences.
You will be an experienced researcher who excels in connecting the dots, a deft interviewer, a survey expert, and a persuasive storyteller. You must be comfortable working solo, managing vendors, and collaborating across Mailchimp’s Strategy, Marketing, Product, Customer, and CX & Design teams.
The preferred locations for this position is: the Atlanta or Brooklyn, NY area with remote flex option.
What you’ll do here:
- You will act as end-to-end driver of mixed-methods research to inform initiative strategy (with a focus on GTM, marketing, and product strategy), leveraging surveys, 1st party data, social listening tools, interviews, and other sources
- You will own and maintain an initiative-level research roadmap informed by consistent conversations with initiative leads and be comfortable prioritizing and making tradeoffs accordingly
- You will provide input into critical decisions to help mitigate risk and drive innovation and business growth
- You will build relationships and foster two-way knowledge sharing to build a 360 degree view of the customer related to your initiative with other insights teams such as Customer Research, Competitive Intelligence, Analytics, CX Voice of Customer, Experience/UX Research, and Support Insights
- You will communicate and socialize insights and recommendations within and outside your initiative and up to leadership clearly, effectively, and diplomatically (through reports, presentations, casual conversations, cross-functional meetings, internal newsletters, workshops, emails, etc.)
- You will model these behaviors to other researchers and guide them to improve their abilities
We’d love to hear from you if you have:
- 7+ years of experience leading qualitative and quantitative primary research projects (ideally within a product team or product organization)
- Experience with segmentation, persona development, ethnography, market share / sizing, customer journey mapping, messaging / positioning / naming research, and concept testing
- Experience conducting research to inform the discovery phase of the product development lifecycle
- Expertise in writing discussion guides and moderating interviews, designing and fielding surveys, analyzing and visualizing data, and translating findings into strategic frameworks and recommendations
- Experience managing third party vendors (full service agencies, sample providers, etc.)
- Strong oral and written communication skills – ability to present insights to all levels of management in ways that make it easy for stakeholders to understand and act upon
- Strong project management skills – ability to juggle multiple priorities simultaneously and scope resources, timing, and budget for complex, multi-phased projects
- Strong collaboration skills – ability to identify stakeholders, build cross-functional relationships, facilitate workshops, and work together towards a common goal
- Confidence working with ambiguity, unknown variables, and missing context (and finding ways to bridge those gaps, when necessary)
- You are willing to travel a few times a year (once it is safe and appropriate)
- Bonus: You have a background in or exposure to the software or SaaS space and you’ve worked to support a product team / initiative within the space
At Mailchimp, we understand that experience comes in many forms. We don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them, support them, and hire peeps from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. We’re dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team – so if your experience aligns with what we’re looking for (even if you don’t check every single box), please consider applying!
Mailchimp is an all-in-one marketing platform for growing businesses. Mailchimp empowers millions of customers around the world to start and grow their businesses with world-class marketing technology, award-winning customer support, and inspiring content. Millions of businesses and individuals—from community organizations to Fortune 100 companies—trust Mailchimp to help them connect with their audience with the right message, at the right time, in the right place.
Founded in 2001 and based in Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, London, and Santa Monica, Mailchimp has 1,200+ employees. Through Intuit, we offer employees competitive compensation, best in class perks and benefits. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed. Find Mailchimp on social.
Vaccination Policy: We are requiring that employees who come onsite be vaccinated. Unless prohibited by applicable law, full vaccination against COVID-19 is a requirement for any position at Mailchimp/Intuit that necessitates coming onsite and/or in-person business activity. Qualified applicants who wold like to request an accommodation (exception) on the basis of a qualifying medical condition/disability or sincerely-held religious belief should contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don’t discriminate on the basis race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including gender expression and gender identity), sexual orientation, age, weight, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other factor protected by federal, state or local law. Mailchimp also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories, and complies with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Attorney Pipeline Recruiting Manager
Our Recruiting Team supports full-cycle recruiting efforts for all staff and legal positions firm-wide. Working closely with shareholder leadership and the broader Recruiting team, the Attorney Pipeline Recruiting Manager is responsible for law student and entry-level attorney recruitment firm-wide. This position reports to the firm’s Director of Recruiting. The manager will proactively source candidates for current and future entry-level attorney hiring needs, while keeping the firm’s core values and commitment to building diverse and inclusive teams top of mind.
- Responsible for ensuring that the firm’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion is embedded in all aspects of the recruiting cycle.
- Provide input into and support the development and execution of tailored on-campus recruitment strategies for all offices who have a need for summer associates and/or first year associates.
- Assist with targeted law school and student outreach efforts such as marketing materials, events, industry surveys, sponsorships, legal media content, and branding.
- Manage on-campus and callback interviewing teams, focusing on the candidate-experience (e.g., student interface and correspondence) and offer processes.
- Provide leadership with proactive updates on pipeline metrics; track, analyze and report on applicant, offeree and acceptance data.
- Serve as firm liaison to candidates during applicant pre-identification, interviewing and offer process; coordinate and facilitate attorney follow-up with prospects and candidates.
- Liaise with a variety of student affinity groups, law school career services teams and pipeline organizations.
- Serve as year-round firm resource to law students from 1L outreach into their summer program and later throughout 3L pre-Fall arrival.
- Coordinate special projects such as interviewer briefings, LCLD and other partnerships, collaboration with clients, and the development of diversity fellowship programs.
Summer Associate Program
- In collaboration with the Attorney Development team and local host offices design a firm-wide summer associate program including centralized virtual/remote programming as well as in-person events specific to each host office.
- Organize and coordinate in-person summer associate orientation and on-boarding, including liaising with the local office, HR, IT, and other departments.
- Coordinate summer program execution, including content, communications, mentoring, and assignment allocation.
- Support summer associate feedback compilation, mid-summer and end-summer reviews, and the offer process.
- Provide leadership with proactive updates on active searches and pipeline metrics, target lists, recruiting activity, search strategy and talent assessment.
- Partner with internal marketing and communications teams to develop new and innovative strategies to market the firm to candidates.
- Collaborate with the broader Talent team (recruiting, talent development, and HR) and local office administration to create a seamless and efficient approach to recruiting, onboarding and integration across offices.
- As needed, coordinate alternative sources of legal talent (e.g., temporary staff, contract and staff attorneys).
- As needed, lead special projects and collaborate with broader Talent team on strategic initiatives.
- To support the health and safety of our teams and work spaces, we require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or to have received an approved accommodation based on medical condition or sincerely held religious belief or practice, or as otherwise required by applicable law. Please let us know if you’d like to discuss the policy or available accommodations before proceeding with our recruitment process.
- 5+ years of recruiting experience with a strong preference for large law firm experience
- Experience with applicant tracking systems, e.g., Lawcruit or VIRecruit
- Demonstrated ability to balance multiple priorities in a high-performing, fast paced work environment
- Demonstrated ability to drive processes and tasks to completion and to meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Familiarity with state and federal laws related to hiring
- Experience conducting market research and sourcing candidates
- Experience with recruiting data analytics
- Experience recruiting from multiple sources, including on-line and social media
Ogletree Deakins offers a robust suite of benefits for our Staff including: Paid Time Off, Sick Time, a 401(k) matching program, Profit Sharing, Paid Holidays, Paid Parental Leave, affordable Health and Life Insurance including Dental & Vision coverage, Health Savings Account /Flexible Spending Accounts to help offset the cost of dependent care and/or health care expenses, Teladoc (24/7 access to a doctor by phone or online video), Tuition Reimbursement and an Employee Assistance Program.
Ogletree Deakins is one of the largest labor and employment law firms representing management in all types of employment-related legal matters. Premier client service, as outlined in the firm’s Client Pledge, is one of the firm’s top priorities and a cornerstone of its core values. U.S. News – Best Lawyers® “Best Law Firms” has named Ogletree Deakins a “Law Firm of the Year” for 11 consecutive years. In 2022, the publication named Ogletree Deakins its “Law Firm of the Year” in the Employment Law – Management category. Ogletree Deakins has more than 900 attorneys located in 53 offices across the United States and in Europe, Canada, and Mexico. The firm represents a diverse range of clients, including many of the Fortune 50 companies in the U.S.
We are fully committed to the importance of diversity within the legal profession, as well as all workplace environments and strongly encourage the interest of diverse candidates in the firm.
also check this job: Customer Service Representative Part Time Jobs High Salaries $3,677/Month
2 thoughts on “Survey Interviewer- REMOTE Part-time Jobs High Monthly Salaries $4,723/Month”
I’vе nоtiсеd thаt mаnу guуѕ рrеfеr regulаr gіrls.
Ι aррlaude thе men out there whо had thе ballѕ to еnϳoy thе lovе of manу women and choosе thе оne that hе knew would be hіs best frіеnd durіng the bumрy аnd сrazу thing сallеd lіfе.
I wаnted tо be thаt frіеnd, not ϳust a stаblе, relіаble and borіng houѕеwife.
Ι аm 22 yеаrs old, Εlеna, frоm the Сzесh Reрublіc, knоw English lаnguаgе alѕo.
Anуway, уоu саn fіnd my prоfilе here: http://biaraneci.ml/page-76987/