Customer Service Representative Jobs $12 an hour – Full-time, Part-time Jobs By Zgrjobs
Customer Service Representative Jobs
Looking for extra income? Something that has flexible hours that you can choose? Want to grow with a company that promotes from within Indeed Flex is seeking Full-time and Part-time Customer Service Representatives for one of our clients in San Marcos, TX. This is an entry-level role and does not require any previous experience!
Benefits: Indeed Flex offers comprehensive benefits to all employees to fit a variety of needs and situations including:
- Weekly Pay
Job location: S Guadalupe St. San Marcos, TX, 78666
- Full-time or part-time (15 to 40 hours a week)
- Flexible schedules available
As a Customer Service Representative, you will conduct outbound calls and survey respondents on a wide variety of topics. Telephone Interviewers collect survey data by phone and complete the following duties on a daily basis: making outbound phone calls, reading a script verbatim, asking questions to respondents, and recording responses to open-ended questions or multiple-choice questions.
You will conduct telephone interviews, Polls, and Customer Satisfaction Surveys. Never any sales or collections. Be part of an exciting company and make a difference with your work!
- Good communication skills
- Comfortable talking on the phone
- Basic reading, computer, and typing skills
- Basic understanding of good customer service
- No experience is necessary. Paid Training provided.
About Indeed Flex: Want to work when you want, where you want? Join Indeed Flex, the staffing platform of Indeed – where we help you to get jobs with our clients directly.
Through our app, you are able to browse jobs near you and get paid weekly directly into your bank account.
Download the Indeed Flex app on the Apple Store or Google Play store today!
Customer Service Remote Agent
Become a member of our legendary Customer Service Team. Train and work from the comfort of your home office. Seasonal and year-round positions available for our day shifts.
If you’d like the ability to go above and beyond for your customers as a remote agent, we invite you to become a member of our legendary Customer Service Team, voted America’s Best Customer Service by Newsweek. We believe every customer deserves the absolute best. That’s just what you’ll deliver, each step of the way.
After completing our world-class paid training from the comfort of your home office, you will have the ability to assist our customers in a professional, courteous, and helpful manner.
Prior experience includes:
- Great customer service skills.
- Enthusiastic, friendly, and professional verbal communications.
- Proficient with the internet, data entry, and the ability to swiftly move between multiple programs.
- Comfortable independently troubleshooting computer issues.
- Highly reliable and punctual.
- Organized, accurate, and detail oriented.
Starting Pay: $16.50/hour
+ $1/hr weekend premium starting Friday at Noon through Sunday at 11:59 pm
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m. CST for two weeks
Various start dates available September through October.
Availability after Training:
Three shifts per week with one being Saturday or Sunday
Select start time between 8:00-10:00 a.m., end time 6:00 p.m. CST
You may request one weekend off per month. Some weekends during special promotions and holiday peak will be excluded.
Holiday Peak Availability: Required workdays include Nov. 28, 29, Dec 5 and 6.
From Nov. 26 through Dec. 9, you must be available four shifts/week with one being Saturday or Sunday.
You will maintain the following technical requirements to ensure a great experience for our customers:
- Dedicated stationary workspace with a closed door to ensure a noise-free office environment. Desk and chair that allows you to work safely and comfortably.
- Consistently reliable high-speed internet supplied by a cable or DSL provider with minimum download speed of 30 megabits/second or greater. Wireless or satellite broadband service is not allowed.
- Stand-alone monitor at least 24”; two monitors are recommended. The following are not compatible with the computer provided: TV, laptop, all-in-one computer, or tablet monitors.
- Hard wired internet connection in your home office with modem/router connected within 6 feet of your desk. A phone landline is not required.
- It is useful, but not required, to have access to a smartphone, tablet, or laptop for the ability to view training materials while practicing skills on your desktop.
- Readiness to engage through the provided web camera for required meetings and training.
Lands’ End provides home agents with: Computer, keyboard, mouse, web camera & headset.
This is a stationary position, continuously listening and talking with customers while working on a computer for 6–12-hour shifts.
Life, Vision, and Dental insurance are available to our part-time employees upon hire.
We are not accepting applications for residents of: AK, AR, CA, HI, KS, MT, NM, NY, RI, SD, VT, DC, WV, PR, or outside of the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Part-Time Customer Service Based Phone/Chat Agent
This position works out of our office in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. We do not have a work from home option. The customer service representative answers telephone calls and responds to member facing chats to provide information regarding Costco.com, research member’s online issues, provide assistance with website navigation, use problem solving skills, and advocate for Costco members in a friendly and efficient manner at the U.S. Member Service Center for an international membership warehouse chain.
Tasks and responsibilities:
Answer a high volume of incoming phone calls and/or member facing chats
Determine member needs and provide appropriate solutions, including answering general Costco.com/product questions and researching complex situations regarding online orders, tracking, and deliveries
Consider and offer compensations as necessary
Operate as the liaison between Costco.com customers, vendors, buying and operations staff
Uses multiple computer programs simultaneously on multiple screens while on the phone or responding to chats
Uses problem solving and critical thinking skills to resolve order/product/delivery issues
Required skills, abilities, and certifications:
Education/Training: High School Diploma or GED preferred
Licenses/Certifications: Ecommerce Member Service Agent Certification after completion of 14-day training course
Experience: Previous customer service experience preferred
Knowledge/Skills: Customer Service, computer literacy, professional business writing, proficiency with typing (Minimum typing speed of 30 wpm) and excellent communications skills required
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and split days off
Recommended skills, abilities, and certifications
Strong background in customer service including excellent communication skills, prompt friendly service and excellent follow through.
Ability to adapt and work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Ability to take ownership and solve problems
Ability to demonstrate learning and decision making skills
Strong time management skills
Bilingual capabilities a plus
Costco Wholesale Member Service Center provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- Disability accommodations
- Inclusive of minority and disadvantaged groups
- LGBTQ+ friendly workplace
- Diversity and inclusion training or programs
- Paid time off
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.50 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
We follow state and federal guidelines.
Work Location: One location
Customer Service Representative – Work From Home
This position is permanent work from home for any candidates in the EST / PST / MST / CST time zones and includes a $1000 sign on bonus as well as an additional $2000 180 days after your start date!
The sign on and retention bonuses are not applicable to current internal employees of CVS or Aetna. (Bonuses are only applicable to specific positions, locations, and business groups. Applicable roles have the bonus language in the job posting.)
We are currently recruiting top talent for our Medicare Retiree Solution Customer Service Center. Our goal is to provide compassionate, innovative and proactive customer service to our Medicare members.
We will use our skills and expertise to motivate positive change and collaboration, whenever possible. We are the knowledgeable, trusted, advocates for our members.
The key to our success is our people. This position requires a high degree of adaptability, empathy and patience.
- Educates plan benefits, answers questions and resolves issues based on incoming telephone member contacts
- Utilizes compliant documentation standards
- Provides empathetic and member centric service
- Exceeding our member’s expectations is our standard
- Ensure that every member is shown respect, kindness and all questions are thoroughly answered/resolved
The typical pay range for this role is:
Please keep in mind that this range represents the pay range for all positions in the job grade within which this position falls. The actual salary offer will take into account a wide range of factors, including location.
Demonstrated ability to be empathetic and compassionate
Ability to apply patience
Basic computer, typing and telephony skills
Or, equivalent military experience
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires certain colleagues to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.
You are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status or apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 10 days of your employment. Please note that in some states and roles, you may be required to provide proof of full vaccination or an approved reasonable accommodation before you can begin to actively work.
Customer Service experience preferred
High School diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent experience
Bring your heart to CVS Health
Every one of us at CVS Health shares a single, clear purpose: Bringing our heart to every moment of your health. This purpose guides our commitment to deliver enhanced human-centric health care for a rapidly changing world. Anchored in our brand — with heart at its center — our purpose sends a personal message that how we deliver our services is just as important as what we deliver.
Our Heart At Work Behaviors™ support this purpose. We want everyone who works at CVS Health to feel empowered by the role they play in transforming our culture and accelerating our ability to innovate and deliver solutions to make health care more personal, convenient and affordable.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day.
CVS Health is an affirmative action employer, and is an equal opportunity employer, as are the physician-owned businesses for which CVS Health provides management services. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, promotion, or any other personnel action based on race, ethnicity, color, national origin, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Customer Service Representative (Virtual)
The role of a Customer Service Representative is a key position within Assurant because you are the voice of our organization and our clients. You are highly valued as our customer’s primary point of contact, and Assurant is very much invested in your success in this role. Providing excellent customer service is top priority for us!
The Customer Experience is at the forefront of all you do, exceeding expectations at every turn. You are a listener, problem solver and believe in quality. You enjoy being on the phone and customers hear your smile as you patiently help them find resolution.
What makes us different?
- We have various work schedules and pay shift differentials for night and weekend hours worked.
- Medical benefits begin on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement available after 6 months, up to $5000/annually
- Competitive paid time off, including holidays
What will be my duties and responsibilities in this job?
- Receive in-bound calls from customers and provide superior service
- Listen to our customer’s concerns, solve problems, answer questions and work with them to find a resolution while showing empathy
- Because every customer is different, we expect you to take the initiative to truly understand our customers current challenges, solve them, and use your expertise to proactively help them avoid future challenges
- You may be asked to participate in special projects, assume new responsibilities and adjust priorities as requested
Note: This position does not involve cold calling/outbound calls related to solicitations, contract upgrades or sales of any kind
What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Minimum high school diploma or GED
- 0-3 years of prior experience in a customer-facing role
- Excellent verbal, written, and listening skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Great communication skills, a love for talking to people and ability to WOW customers on every call
- Relentless drive to own the customers problem and ability to think outside of the box to resolve them
- Ability to adapt to change and work well in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task using technology
- Assurant provides a paid comprehensive training program to equip you with the tools and knowledge to meet our customers’ needs. As a condition of employment, you must attend all the required training to achieve an optimal learning experience and qualify for this role.
What other skills/experience would be helpful to have?
- A college degree and 0-1 years of work experience in an office, call center, or customer contact center environment
- Prior experience in a work from home position
- Bilingual in English/Spanish: the ability to speak, read and write the Spanish language fluently
What are the working conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- General office demands
- While working remotely, you are required to have internet services with a minimum internet speed of 15 Mbps on the download side and a minimum of 3 Mbps on the upload side. You can test your internet speed at www.speedtest.net or by contacting your service provider.
- This is a Full-time job. Assurant’s hours of operation are 7 days a week, Monday through Sunday, 365 days per year including holidays. Work schedules are generally set for several months at a time but are subject to change based on business needs and we have periodic shift bids that help determine your work schedule. Interested candidates must have a reasonable degree of schedule availability and flexibility to work varying schedules throughout the year.
Assurant, Inc. is a global leader in business services for the connected world. Our lifestyle and housing solutions help leading brands grow revenue, manage risk and deliver a great experience for their customers. We support, connect and service over 300 million consumers worldwide, helping people get more value from their connected devices, vehicles and homes. Assurant is a proud member of the Fortune 500, with decades of experience in the industries we serve.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com . For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All aspects of consideration for employment and employment with the company are governed based on merit, competence and qualifications without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other category protected by federal, state or local law.
Helping People Thrive in a Connected World
We work with the world’s top brands to make smart devices simpler. Vehicles last longer. Homes more secure. Problems easier to solve. And we volunteer in communities all over the globe to help the world become a greener, better place. We come from a variety of countries, cultures and backgrounds. But we’re united by our enduring values of common sense, common decency, uncommon thinking and uncommon results. So connect with us. Bring us your best work and your brightest ideas. And we’ll bring you a place where you can thrive. Learn more at jobs.assurant.com.
For U.S. benefit information, visit myassurantbenefits.com. For benefit information outside the U.S., please speak with your recruiter.
Our Culture Defined
Our unique culture is a big reason why talented people choose Assurant and why they tend to stay. Although we have a wide variety of skills and experiences, we share common characteristics that are uniquely Assurant. A passion for service. An ability to innovate in practical ways. And a willingness to take chances. We believe that staying on top doesn’t mean sacrificing our values. We believe clarity of vision and a sense of purpose will carry us forward. And we take charge of our own success. We call it The Assurant Way.
Assurant is a leading global business services company that supports, protects and connects major consumer purchases. A Fortune 500 company with a presence in 21 countries, Assurant supports the advancement of the connected world by partnering with the world’s leading brands to develop innovative solutions and deliver an enhanced customer experience through mobile device solutions, extended service contracts, vehicle protection services, renters insurance, lender-placed insurance products and other specialty products.
Equal Opportunity Statement
Assurant is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not use or consider race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law in employment decisions.
also check this job: Phone & Data Entry Specialist Jobs ($14 hr + Remote)* Jobs By Zgrjobs
1 thought on “Customer Service Representative Jobs $12 an hour – Full-time, Part-time Jobs By Zgrjobs”