Sales & Reservations Agent Jobs (Part Time) Work From Home $19/Hour
Sales & Reservations Agent Jobs
Sales & Reservations
If you are self-motivated and enjoy a fast-paced environment where you have the opportunity to learn and grow, then a job as a U-Haul contact center agent might be for you. Start helping customers as soon as the first week after self-paced and instructor-led education and participate in professional development with weekly coaching and ongoing education. This is a part-time position and is 100% work from home – perfect for students and teachers, or someone looking for a second job!
Contact Center agents take back-to-back, incoming calls from customers who need help with U-Haul products and services. Primary duties include:
- Assisting customers with quoting rental rates, sales and earning new business.
- Providing customer service to existing business, such as making changes to reservations, answering questions, helping with customer concerns, and taking storage payments.
Contact Center Team members …
- Follow specific methods and procedures while assisting the customer.
- Master required scripts and customer advisements.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Use good time management practices.
- Work well with others and are a team player.
This job might be for you if:
- You enjoy helping people and problem-solving.
- You like a fast pace starting day one and staying busy every day.
- You enjoy working closely with your manager and receiving daily feedback.
- You are comfortable learning and using multiple computer programs.
U-Haul offers its Contact Center Agents:
- Hourly base pay $13.00 per hour plus discretionary sales bonus.
- Work from home Contact Center career path available
- Opportunity for base pay merit increases based on performance
- Part-time benefits include: Medical Reimbursement Indemnity Plan, Rx Savings Plus Discount Plan, Dental Plan, Vision Plan, Retirement Savings 401(k) Plan
- Proficient keyboarding and computer skills.
- Ability to navigate and use multiple computer programs at once.
- Excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
- Clear speaking voice.
- General knowledge of U.S. geography.
- Willingness to incorporate feedback to constantly improve performance.
- You must have a quiet, private work area.
- Ability to meet all technical requirements
Training and Education Explained:
- Fast-paced, hands-on education working with your manager from day one.
- Self-paced education at our very own U-Haul University online.
- Learn and begin performing some of your job duties with customers the first week.
- Build on your skill-set through on-the-job, continued education.
- Begin performing additional job duties with the customer as you learn them.
- Total number of hours scheduled each week will be based on business need.
- Be available to work between 4am – 5pm (all in Arizona time).
- We need you to work at least one weekend day. If you want to work both that’s great!
- 6 hours required on the weekends.
- Working holidays is required. We are open and customers need our help.
A note about how we schedule: Availability to work that aligns with the business need may increase the opportunity to be scheduled more hours. We pride ourselves on being flexible with schedules, especially for students and teachers. However, if availability to work does not align with the needs of the business the result may be less hours scheduled.
The following is required to work from home:
- You must have a quiet, private work area.
- Dependent and child-care arrangements must be made as if you were working at a U-Haul site.
- All work duties including education must be performed at your home address.
- If you want to switch or substitute computers at any time, manager approval is required in advance.
The following technical requirements must be met to work from home:
*Computer requirements and internet speed will be verified as part of the interview process.
- Have a non-wireless USB headset with a microphone.
- Have a web cam for use interacting with your manager. Not for use with customers.
- Have minimum Internet speed requirements: 10MB down / 5MB up.
- Check your Internet speed at http://uhaul.speedtestcustom.com/ .
- Be sure to click the dropdown menu below the GO button and choose any server in Phoenix, AZ.
- Windows 10 is required.
- Minimum RAM requirements: 8GB of RAM or greater.
- Minimum processor requirement for Windows OS: CPU score of 2000 or greater.
- To find processor name – right click on Windows logo (lower left corner home screen) and select ‘System’.
- Go to this website. https://www.cpubenchmark.net/cpu_list.php
- Type name of your processor in the space provided (do not copy/paste).
- The number in the first column is the CPU mark (this is your CPU or processor score).
- Windows OS Users should have the following installed:
- Adobe Reader (set to default PDF viewer). Important: If new install uncheck the option to install McAfee anti-virus.
- Web browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Microsoft Edge (Internet Explorer is preferred).
- Once hired install and use the required Company software including a Company provided anti-virus software.
- Use of a Wi-Fi is permitted if it meets all security-related criteria. If security requirements are not met and/or Wi-Fi is determined to cause tech difficulty a hard-wired connection will be required.
The following are not permitted when working from home due to compatibility, performance, security, or other concerns:
- A wireless or non-USB headset.
- A PC/laptop or Internet that does not meet requirements.
- Mobile hot-spot, tethering, satellite Internet or similar.
- Using a Proxy server or third-party network.
- Compute stick or similar device.
- Windows: XP, 7 or 8, and Vista operating systems.
- Rental, rent-to-own or public computer/laptop.
- Working in a public place or using public Internet.
- Unsecure Wi-Fi / Wi-Fi not managed by the team member.
- Running non-work-related programs while working.
- Having any other anti-virus installed/in use on your computer while working other than the Company provided antivirus
AMERCO and its family of companies, including U-Haul, have strived to create a culture of health and wellness. As of February 1, 2020, and consistent with applicable state law, no AMERCO or U-Haul company will hire individuals in states where it may lawfully decline to hire individuals who use nicotine products. By continuing with this application, you are indicating that, if hired, you consent to nicotine screening in the future. This policy will not apply to team members hired before February 1, 2020.
U-Haul is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, provincial, state or local law. Individual accommodations are available on requests for applicants taking part in all aspects of the selection process. Information obtained during this process will only be shared on a need to know basis.
Reservations Sales Agent – Remote
Process all reservation requests, changes, and cancellations received by phone, fax, or mail. Identify guest reservation needs and determine appropriate room type. Verify availability of room type and rate. Explain guarantee, special rate, and cancellation policies to callers. Accommodate and document special requests. Answer questions about property facilities/services and room accommodations. Follow sales techniques to maximize revenue. Input and access data in reservation system. Indicate special room reservation types (e.g., complimentary rooms, employee discounts, travel agent inspection rates, and wholesale reservations) by inputting the correct code and rate into the reservation system. Follow proper escalation procedures when addressing guest concerns.
Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets; protect the privacy and security of guests and coworkers. Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; assist individuals with disabilities; thank guests with genuine appreciation. Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette. Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; support team to reach common goals; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees. Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance. Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
The hourly rate for this position is $20 per hour and offers health care benefits, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan, earned paid time off and/or sick leave, life insurance, disability coverage, and other life and work wellness benefits. Benefits may be subject to generally applicable eligibility, waiting period, contribution, and other requirements and conditions.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
The St. Regis brand first established luxury hospitality more than 110 years ago, with the opening of the St. Regis New York. From the moment John Jacob Astor IV opened the doors of his Beaux-Arts masterpiece on New York’s Fifth Avenue, St. Regis has stood as a symbol of uncompromising elegance and bespoke service. Today, with more than 40 of the best addresses around the world, St. Regis is a place where trends are born, boundaries are broken and guests can simply live exquisite. We invite you to explore careers at St. Regis.
Reservations & Sales Agent
Do you love to create delight through design and attention to detail? Are you a MacGyver who always finds a way to get it done? If so, then we invite you to apply to AutoCamp to join our adventure.
AutoCamp is seeking a Reservations & Sales Agent who will report directly to the Reservations Supervisor. This critical sales role is responsible for selling hotel accommodations and services to individual (transient) guests. This role is key in providing general information on the hotel and surrounding areas to prospective guests. The reservations Sales Agent focuses on converting inquiries to bookings while coordinating details of each reservation to ensure the guest’s satisfaction. Preference given to applicants on East Coast, or availability to cover East Cost Reservation Call Hours.
AutoCamp is a lifestyle hotel brand that is changing the way people experience the great outdoors. We provide an upscale, hassle-free, and comfortable experience in the world’s top outdoor destinations – we call it Outdoor Hospitality.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Capture sales from incoming reservations calls and coordinate details of each reservation focused on converting inquiries into bookings.
- Solicit and convert bookings for hot leads database.
- Process online reservations and responding to guest email inquiries and comments.
- Run daily reports for reservations, revenue management and operational departments
- Answer General Reservations e-mails and forward any inquiries group sales.
- Maintain expert knowledge of all AutoCamp promotions and packages.
- Maintain expert knowledge of all AutoCamp booking policies.
- Upsell rooms and add-on’s where possible, according to established procedures to maximize revenues.
- Handle guest complaints where applicable.
- Process Transient, Group, Wholesale and OTA reservations.
- Call to confirm and/or guarantee non-guaranteed reservations, as well as clear wait-listed reservations.
- Contact guests or travel planners to clarify any discrepancies in the preferences or requests before guest arrival.
- Interacting professionally with guests in both email and face to face interactions.
- Comply with AutoCamp standards for sales and marketing, while working harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and planning committee
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of one-year experience in hotel reservations/front desk operations is Candidates with prior reservations call center experience will be given priority consideration.
- Knowledge of property management systems, Infor HMS knowledge preferred.
- Customer Service background is strongly preferred.
- Experience in a high-volume call center highly desired.
- Previous sales experience is preferred.
- Must exhibit excellent telephone skills and demeanor.
- Must possess basic sales skills.
- Candidates with a degree in hospitality, or similar, are preferred.
- Ability to quickly and positively establish rapport is required.
- Above average communication skills – both written and oral – are required.
- Current AutoCamp employees with prior experience in a luxury hotel/environment will receive priority consideration.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND PREFERENCES
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Candidates with a degree in hospitality, or similar, are preferred.
THE RIGHT PERSON WILL…
- Have a passion for hospitality and the great outdoors
- Have a strong customer service orientation, with a focus on guest delight
- Be a MacGyver, able to find solutions when issues arise
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite applications, particularly Microsoft Excel and Word and Google Suite including Doc, Sheets, Slides, and Dropbox.
- Strong math and quantitative reasoning skills
Work at Home – Reservation Sales Agent (Full-Time)
For more than 70 years, Outrigger Hotels and Resorts has charted a voyage of discovery – expanding from Hawai‘i to premier resort destinations including Fiji and Mauritius. Outrigger’s multi-branded portfolio includes Outrigger® Resorts, OHANA Hotels by Outrigger®, Hawaii Vacation Condos by Outrigger®, Kapalua Villas Maui and its newest addition, Honua Kai Resort & Spa Maui, while also managing select properties from top international hotel brands including Embassy Suites®, Best Western® and Hilton Grand Vacations®.
Join us as we journey to be The Premier Beach Resort brand in the World.
Who we’re looking for:
Outrigger is seeking a full-time reservation sales agent to help individuals with their beach vacation and travel needs. This is a customer-focused, proactive sales position with an emphasis on promoting Hawai‘i travel with aloha. The goal is to create an exceptional customer experience while efficiently processing reservations and communicating information about Outrigger Hotels and Resorts’ ability to provide authentic vacations of a lifetime.
Ability to visit the Denver Metro area periodically (e.g., quarterly) for in-person team meetings
Communicate with customers via telephone ( voice), chat and email interactions simultaneously in English
Read and understand correspondence, memos and sales performance reports
Ability to work on a computer for long periods of time
Be flexible with work schedule – weekends, holidays and evenings may be required
What’s in it for you:
Work from the convenience and security of your home – eliminate cost, time and stress of a daily commute
Competitive salary starting at $16 per hour
Performance-based incentives – results can add an additional $3 – $5 per hour
Qualified hosts eligible for familiarization trips to Hawai‘i
Computer and workstation equipment provided
Comprehensive Health Plan benefits that includes Medical, Prescription Drugs, Dental and Vision coverage with minimal out-of-pocket costs for employees
$119 monthly for Single coverage, $330 for Employee + Children, or $568 for Family
Additional benefits include: Holiday and Vacation Pay, 401K, Flex Spending Accounts, Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
Bonus of $500 upon the successful completion of training
All applicants who are offered a position must be able to successfully complete the company background check and drug screen.
also check this job: Customer Service Representative Jobs $12 an hour – Full-time, Part-time Jobs By Zgrjobs
2 thoughts on “Sales & Reservations Agent Jobs (Part Time) Work From Home $19/Hour”
Hyaluronic acid abbreviated HA; conjugate base hyaluronate), also called hyaluronan, is an anionic, nonsulfated glycosaminoglycan distributed widely throughout connective, epithelial, and neural tissues. It is unique among glycosaminoglycans as it is non-sulfated, forms in the plasma membrane instead of the Golgi apparatus, and can be very large: human synovial HA averages about 7 million Da per molecule, or about 20,000 disaccharide monomers, while other sources mention 3–4 million Da.