Social Media Expert (Remote) Jobs Apply Now £43,144 – £67,131 a year By ZgrJobs
Social Media Expert (Remote) Job
Social Media Officer (Fixed Term for 2 years):
Apply Now For This Job: Click Here
Leeds Beckett University is seeking to appoint a Social Media Officer to join our vibrant and collegiate Carnegie School of Sport. Having opened our new £45million state-of-the-art Carnegie School of Sport Building in September 2020, we are looking to further invest in our School Office to support our teaching, research and knowledge exchange portfolio.
The Carnegie School of Sport is an increasingly attractive place for those wanting to support projects of real-world significance that are co-produced with practitioners, industry experts and policy makers in the world of sport. We aim to create conditions that ensure all colleagues experience personal growth around meaningful work. To that end, we will support the post holder to develop direction, create energy and deliver success.
We would welcome applications from collaboratively minded individuals, who have experience of providing high-level administrative support. Successful applicants will have excellent communication and digital skills, an ability to co-ordinate workloads and manage competing demands and deadline. The ability to establish professional and credible relations with colleagues across the University and external stakeholders will also be essential.
About Leeds Beckett University:
Founded in 1824 with over 100 years of quality teaching, we are one of the largest universities in the UK and one of the largest employers in our city. We are proud of our history and excited about our future.
One of our major assets in achieving our success is our people, who come from a range of social and cultural backgrounds. We are proud that our friendliness, warm welcome and professionalism are consistently commented on by our colleagues, students and community partners. We are committed to investing in and further enhancing our teaching, research and knowledge exchange activities and welcome committed and talented people who want to join us.
For informal enquiries about this post please contact Laura McMahon, Office Manager, e-mail: L.McMahon@leedsbeckett.ac.uk
Closing date: Monday 12th September 2022 (Midnight)
Working here means you’ll also have access to a wide range of benefits including our generous pension schemes, excellent holiday entitlements, flexible working, reduced study fees, subsidised fitness facilities and a lot more.
We welcome applications from all individuals and particularly from black and minority ethnic candidates as members of these groups are currently under-represented at this level of post. All appointments will be based on merit.
Social Media Expert @ TescoMobile
Apply Now For This Job: Click Here
Tesco Mobile is the UK’s largest MVNO with over 5 million customers and industry leading customer satisfaction. We’re a totally unique business, a 50/50 joint venture between Telefonica O2 and Tesco that launched back in 2003.
Being part of Telefonica, one of the world’s most creative digital companies, we’re able to open up all sorts of possibilities – not just for customers, but for the people who work for us, too.
Great benefits. Great rewards. High-quality training. Ongoing career development. Flexible working. These are just some of the reasons we attract great talent. Our inclusive approach to recruitment helps us be a true reflection of our customers and their communities. That’s why everybody’s welcome – it’s time to get everyone in the room.
About the Team:
The Tesco Mobile Social Media Team are the online face of Tesco Mobile, engaging with our customers across our online communities, varying from customer service queries to influencer engagement, no two engagements are the same.
About the Role:
As a member of the Tesco Mobile Social Media team, you will be the main representative of our brand and reputation online. Alongside a small team, you’ll be working across multiple social media and review channels, and will maintain the high performance levels and positive engagement that Tesco Mobile is renowned for. Working in an Agile way with other tribes across the business, you will also develop and utilise relationships with key stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of online customer service, marketing campaigns, and brand awareness activations.
The successful candidate will…
- Be the online face of Tesco Mobile across our online communities. Being part of a small team, they will be required to follow a rotational shift pattern, including evenings and weekends, whilst being flexible to support with business needs.
- Act as a single point of contact for online queries and own customer service queries through to resolution. They will also be responsible for owning all other engagement, ranging from campaign amplification to conversational influencer engagement and proactive content.
- Be responsible for supporting our other business areas in amplifying Tesco Mobile activity, such as new propositions, phone launches, campaigns etc through our online channels.
- Monitor and report any trends and reputational issues to the Social Media Manager and key stakeholders when they arise and provide ad hoc reporting where required.
- Be required to provide reporting of the channel performance and recognise opportunities for improvement, adopting a proactive approach in addressing opportunities which arise.
- Responsible for the governance of our channels and for ensuring that all online activity adheres to Tesco Mobile Social Media Tone and Brand guidelines.
- Responsible for contributing towards the continuous change and improvement of our Social Media strategy and channel development
Skills & Experience required
- Experience working within Customer Service is necessary.
- A good knowledge of social media and digital customer service.
- A strong understanding of the English Language and grammar.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Outgoing personality, enthusiastic, with a proactive ‘can do’ attitude.
- Tesco Mobile SLT
- Social Media Manager
- Head of Sales and Service
Salary and Benefits
We’re looking to pay a competitive salary (depending on experience) for this position. We also offer plenty of extras to sweeten the deal, which could include things like bonuses, life assurance cover, health care and lots of flexible benefits.
We also believe a great work-life balance is important, so we’re open to considering part-time and flexible approaches to working. Like to know more, feel free to raise it.
We have recently announced that we will be moving towards a more blended working week – combining office and remote working, leveraging the advantages of face-to-face connectivity and enjoying the flexibility and productivity of remote working.
Our base will be the office, where we connect, collaborate and innovate – and there will be the expectation for everyone to be physically together more time than apart. For Head Office roles we therefore expect colleagues to spend a proportion of their time in the office location listed on the job description.
We are supportive of colleagues having conversations with hiring managers about what office presence will look like in the context of the role
- If you have any questions around the role then please email ResourceTUK@o2.com who will be happy to help
- Remember – you must notify your line manager whenever you apply for a new role, and if you are applying for a secondment, please take a look at the secondment policy available via the intranet
- We’re currently unable to accept applications for secondment roles from Stores colleagues, but we continue to welcome applications for permanent roles. Please speak to your line manager/Regional Leader if you have any questions
Paid Social Media Specialist (Meta & TikTok)
Apply Now For This Job: Click Here
Are you a passionate social media expert who specialises in TikTok and Mela and loves working on award-winning Influencer Marketing Campaigns? Digital Voices is an award-winning independent Influencer Marketing agency, that specialises in helping brands engage communities and drive global customer acquisition at scale. We believe that influencers should be at the heart of media plans for brands to drive the best ROI, with deep experience in performance marketing and brand awareness activations.
We’re growing rapidly, with teams expanding in the UK, US and Europe. We were also named as one of Campaign Best Places to Work in 2022. We have a savvy and enthusiastic team, who know Influencer Marketing backwards and source the best creators for every campaign and build the most engaging and impactful Influencer Marketing campaigns, and we are looking for a Paid Social Media Specialist to join our team.
We are looking for someone to:
- Run a diverse range of comprehensive paid brand campaigns through social media platforms including; Meta and Tiktok
- Track, measure, and analyse performance of paid social campaigns
- Optimises all ads including creation of custom audiences, regular check ins, restrategising
- Ensure campaigns are executed flawlessly, with an eye on constant optimisation
- Keep on top of industry insights relating to paid and uses these to re-strategise to ensure maximum ROI
- Be the agency lead for all things paid social, inputting on Influencer campaign strategy and creative video content
- Analyse results and provide recommendations to improve paid social campaign and platform performance
- Contribute towards new business activity, case studies and pitches
- Serve as a paid social expert, platform partner, and trend-spotter to bring first-to-market social and digital media opportunities that align with business objectives.
- Provides useful and timely insight and analytics into the paid strategy that the team can share back to the client
- Lead monitoring and reporting of ad performance and proactively communicate any issues
- Fully engage in the company culture and think about the future of Digital Voices
- Most importantly, to learn something new!
You’ll have extensive and specific experience in paid social media and managing paid social campaigns. Ideally, you have experience running campaigns featuring UGC and Influencer content. You know what content works on which channels, as well as how best to maximise reach for each specific audience/campaign. You’ll have a deep understanding of 360 media campaigns and how to communicate the right message to the ideal audience.
- 2-5 years of experience running paid brand campaigns on all social media platforms, specifically, Meta and TikTok
- Experience of working on multi-million campaigns
- Completed Facebook Blueprint courses
- An enthusiasm to learn
- A passion for data-driven digital marketing
- A strong eye for detail and an analytical mind
- Experience of managing budgets to achieve the highest level of ROI
- Be honest, hard-working, creative, empathetic and a team player
- Won’t be afraid to roll up your sleeves when presented with a challenge
Digital Voices is a rapidly scaling global agency, full of strategic, creative and collaborative thinkers who believe in supporting the Creator Economy through exceptional branded work. We are always on the lookout for exceptional people to join our team. We live and breathe content. Creating a positive culture and learning environment is crucial to Digital Voices. As well as working alongside a supportive team and working on exciting campaigns, we also offer a variety of perks and benefits for joining us, such as:
- Competitive base salary of circa £30-40K
- Annual bonus based on company performance
- We are remote-first, which means you can work fully remotely, from one of our offices, or a bit of both – the choice is yours
- 10 week “work from anywhere in the world” policy
- Enhanced company pension contribution
- Private healthcare plan and dental plan
- Enhanced shared parental leave
- Weekly discounts and perks with well known brands
- Learning and Development Support, with a budget dedicated to each employee
- Annual work from home budget
- Bi-weekly Deliveroo lunch and learn
- Spill – mental health support
- Monthly team socials
- Long service awards
- Life Assurance
- Flexible holiday programme (allowing employees to swap religious holidays)
- Summer hours
- Surprise treats
also check out this job to: Student Loan Counselor – Part Time – Remote Jobs Latest In 2022 Jobs By ZGRjobs
1 thought on “Social Media Expert (Remote) Jobs Apply Now £43,144 – £67,131 a year By ZgrJobs”